Omega 3 food, good sources of fat
Omega 3 food. When it comes to good fat sources , Omega 3 is another nutrient that counts as good fat as well. Our bodies have to say that they can’t make omega-3s on their own, so we need to eat foods that are rich in omega-3s on a regular basis. Which foods contain a lot of omega 3? Today we’ve listed them for you!
What is Omega 3?
Omega 3 is a type of unsaturated fatty acid. which the body cannot create on its own Must be obtained from eating foods rich in omega 3 such as deep sea fish. and is also found in grains and some seeds, where omega 3 is also divided into three types:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) Fatty Acid
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Fatty Acid
- ALA (Alpha-linolenic Acid) fatty acids
Omega 3 Benefits Omega 3 food
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for both children and adults alike.
- Helps in the growth of the brain in children Children who get enough DHA will result in brain development at full capacity. short-term memory development As a result, children can concentrate on learning better.
- Reduces triglyceride levels in the blood and increase the level of good fats
- Help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Helps reduce the adhesion of platelets This makes it harder for blood clots to form.
- Helps prevent dementia in adults and the elderly
Omega 3 food
1. Deep sea fish
When it comes to omega-3 foods, of course, everyone will be thinking of deep-sea fish. Most of the deep sea fish are fish from foreign countries. Some of which may be difficult to find and expensive
It’s not just fish that contains omega-3s, but other types of seafood. It also has omega 3, not least which seafood contains omega 3, including
3. Grains and seeds
For those who do not eat meat or seafood. But if you want to add omega-3 to your body, grains and seeds are another option. The omega-3 found in grains and seeds is mostly alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is another type of unsaturated fatty acids in the omega-3 group (other than EPA and DHA), which this fatty acid can synthesize EPA and DHA fatty acids. Some grains and seeds that are high in omega-3s
4. Vegetable oil
In addition to fish, seafood and seeds that are foods that are high in omega. In unsaturated vegetable oils, they are also rich in omega! by vegetable oils that contain unsaturated fats